Monday, January 23, 2012

Have we been gone for a month?

It truly feels as thought we have been gone for a month almost feel as though we are suppose to be heading back home, but in reality we have been gone 5 days.  Right now I am sitting here in the kitchen, listening to some good ol ihop prayer room....in McKinney, Texas.  We have been running around a lot...

Friday: Meet with some people from Convergence who are the main couple in charge at the school of Supernatural Ministry (we are going back tomorrow to hang out and getting a little prophecy from the students!)
After our meeting we went to Target to get a couple of things we thought about and were so tired!!!!!! We then sat outside the dressing room...haha...and ended up talking to this awesome woman for like an hour and got to meet all the Target staff!!! It is just so crazy when you dont have anywhere to be and nothing to do...what can happen.  What can happen when we just sit and experience what is truly happening in the world at that very moment. 
Then I dropped Lauren off at her cousins house and I went to meet some amazing people who I know from Grandbury. 
Lauren trying to walk up 3 flights of stares with her suitcase

And I was able to hear the whole engagement story of Elise and Robert! I love yall!!!
Robert, Elise, TJ and I after playing fishbowl!

Saturday: Lauren and I met up to meet with some of Jessica and Travis (our Pastors) friends from convergence who are the youth pastors there.  They are so great!!! And we got to talk to Chris and Amber about everything that is going on and also the potential of doing Count Me In-Belize!!!!
So as we travel around, we will see what God has for the future!!!!!
Then that night I spent time with my favorite Logozzo family in the whole world!  I went out to super with them and then we played the game "Logos."  If any of you have ever wanted a true challenge...you should probably buy this game.  They use "Logos" to make a trivia game and well lets just say if you play me...you WILL WIN! haha

Sunday: We were able to go to Convergence Church, where we are a church plant from.  It was so great to see our roots, and where we come from!  It also was such a blessing to be around people who love Jessica and Travis so much.  We got to hear stories about them, hear from other people perspective what it was like when Travis and Jessica left to start a church in Athens, Ga.  Thank you Royce and Danielle for sharing all the stories!!!!
 We also got to see Jessica and Travis old house!
Jessica and Travis' old house in Texas

We then headed back to McKinney to spend time with the beautiful Wilson family again.  We got to have an amazing salmon supper and watched some American Idol.  AND...we got to skype with Jessica and Travis! 
Oh I almost forgot...God provided someone to jailbreak our phone for free to use in Belize!!!!

Today we are about to go run some more errands...haha so as of right now our little car only has two windows that work and no air conditioning.  Please pray for her!

Update on crossing into Mexico....We are planning on meeting Marconni on Wed night and working on our papers Thursday to cross over.  We are scheduled to leave Thursday or Friday.
Thank you so much for your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.