Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Fire

WOW! So we have now discovered the day (kind of) that we are leaving.  So the Lord is teaching me a lot about just going with the flow, and not really worrying about the details of the plan that lay ahead.  So this is what we know..... A great guy from Belize who I have known for a while is coming to the States and buying a bus.  He is going to to get in around 15th of this month.  Around that time, Lauren and I are going to start our journey to Texas in hopes to have some fun adventure along the way.  If anyone has some ideas we would love to know!  Then we will wait there for a couple days until we meet up with our caravan that is going to start the journey through Mexico.  The Lord is so good and so faithful! We plan to cross the border sometime around the 23rd of this month.

Also in the past week, Lauren and I have had the opportunity to see how the Lord is showing us more of His heart and more of what our purpose is!  I had the blessing to go to the One Thing Conference over New Years with IHOP.  The Lord was teaching me so much about the purpose that we have here on this earth.  We are only hear for a short time and SOON the King of Kings is coming back for His BRIDE (US) and we get to partner with Him and the book of Revelation is becoming so much more real to me!

I feel as though my Papa is giving me new eyes to see and new ears to hear.  I am learning about how the Lord is truly so jealous for us and how He desires constant communion with us.  I am learning that I have not done a very good job to fight for that and I really do not want to live my life anymore not fighting.  I get to be a warrior, and I desire to experience the FULLNESS of the Lords presence. 

During this next week, I am so excited to spend time in the Lords presence and meditate on His Word and Truth.  Thank you so much for your prayers!  I know that there will be difficult times that lay ahead and as you are continuing to pray, our desire is to be fully submitted to the Lord.  We want to move when He says move, go where He says go, stay when He says stay, speak when He says speak. 

I am still waiting to get some more letters back from the Mina project but as of right now....the Lord has provided about $1800.  Many people have asked what our goal is or how much we need to raise to survive while we are there.  The best response that I have for that is....I have absolutely no idea!  haha.  I know it is going to cost about $700 to just get through Mexico and back, Besides that, we are using what the Lord is providing for us and we are using that in the most faithful way we can while we are in Belize.  And if the Lord is saying to do some things we do not have financial provision for....we are coming expecting to see the Lord move and provide in crazy ways. 

A really great friend had a really good word she heard from the Lord about a week ago:
If we take ownership of something, we have to pay for it...
But if we give Him the authority and control, He takes the bill.

Knowing that we heard the Lord say go, and just have trust, have faith....We know the truth that He is the provider of all things, and He will provide all that we need.  For He provides and equips us for the things He calls us to.

I just loved that the Lord shared this, because it is so true and the Lord loves providing for His children.  So we are excited and thank you so, so, so much for all of yall who have deposited into us prayerfully and also financially.  Thank you SO MUCH!

I love yall a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.