| Meeting with Pastor Norman |
So great meeting right....So then today we met with Pastor Maganya. As we started meeting we were able to hear some stories that I have never heard about. We were able to hear more about his heart for the Lord, more about how he came to know the Lord. It was such and encouragement to us as well of humility and commitment. We also heard stories of some really intense spiritual situations that really encouraged me and strengthened me. Testimonies of the Lord and victories are always so great. So back to the story of the next crazy thing that happened....so right before we were about to meet with Pastor, I look outside as see a truck that says "My Refuge Radio." Ok...so that was literally on the list of people we were supposed to call today. And we were like, what is going on...and the guy we were supposed to call today comes out of Pastor's office and introduces himself to us and we tell him about the conference. This could not be for real!
| New Station! |
Then as we finish talking to Pastor Maganya, we go to talk to Chris and Amber White about Count Me In details...and Pastor calls us back and says that we need to come RIGHT NOW! We get in the car and find out that the guy from the TV station wants to meet with us RIGHT NOW! So we drive over there and talk to him about the Conference and he wants to give us air time before the conference to be on a "Good Morning Show," where we can talk about the conference for like 30 minutes and people can call in to ask us questions. And that is not even all, they want to do advertisements for us 2 weeks before the conference. Ok, this is seriously crazy and completely unexpected. It is so crazy how the Lord is so aware of what is going on and has a plan and a way for every thing to fit together beyond anything that we can ever imagine.
| Pastor Maganya meeting with us |
I continue to learn so much about myself every day and every minute. I am learning more how to be more focused on what He is doing, and trying to die to my plans that I want to make. Lauren and I are going to start studied Revelation together and I am really excited about that! We are here in this world, a world that is so much bigger than ourselves but it is so easy to feel like it is small. But when I realize that the big picture of it all (which is easier to see while reading through Revelation) is bigger than what is right in front of me....it brings such peace and excitement! What are we doing tomorrow....we dont know but the Lord knows and that is all that is important.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.