Sunday, February 5, 2012

Opened Doors

Wow, it is so crazy how we have only been here for like a week, but it feels like we have been here for weeks!  The past few days have been so fruitful!  As most of you know, we are having a Pastor/Leadership conference this March and the Awaking Church (our home church) will flying in to host.  The past couple days we have been meeting with pastors, trying to get our car fixed, experiencing the Lord's refinement and so much more! 

As we I am writing our car is gone once again trying to be fixed...our bumper finally being put on and hopefully our windows finishing the tinting process.  So as I mentioned a time before, our AC broke and we only have 2 windows that work! haha it is seriously like a hotbox:)  The incredible pastor Henry is helping us try to get parts from the states to fix our car.  His family is just so great! Him and his family has let us stay at his house for the past week, cooking us meals, letting us shower and giving us a bed to sleep in! 
Baizner Family

A couple days ago we met with Pastor Crawford, who is helping us with the conference and had such a great time being encouraged and talking through what the details of the conference is going to look like.  At this time we are trying to still secure a facility to have the conference.  Please pray that the Lord will open doors to exactly where we are supposed to host it and that He would continue to make the way obvious. 

Talking about Count Me In and the Leadership Conference
We have been meeting with Pastors, and yesterday I believe we met with about 10 or more pastors!  It was so crazy how every hour we had appointment, after appointment.  Almost everyone was really excited about the conference and was excited about everyone coming together with the desire to experience revival.  We also have been able to meet with many different denominations of pastors.  It is so great to see how God is bringing everyone together.  We had some really amazing meetings too where we had the opportunity to pray for pastors...one pastor gave us anointing oil to use as we prayed for healing! 
Meeting with Pastors!

We also were able to talk more about Count Me In and share the vision of having a country wide camp with with the youth!  We visited a youth group and was able to present to them details about the camp and get their feedback.  They were so excited, the youth, the parents as well as the youth pastor!  We are praying for a facility to open up for us to use that will hold all the people the Lord wants to bring.


God continues to transform my heart as well.  I feel like everyday the Lord says "Tati, are you ready to die to yourself, because this is what you pray for, and I am giving you opportunity to do it."  I feel like the Lord continues to humble me every single day.  It is in so many ways that I am having opportunity to trust the Lord, and look at what is right in front of me...not tomorrow, not next month, not in June...but right now.  If we do not have tomorrow, did I live this day????? I need to start living where my response will always be yes!
My little nephew!

Today we went to a Central Assembly of God and was able to really have a great time with the Lord worshiping.  It was really great to see how they are really going after the fullness of the Lord and I was so excited and thankful to leave so refreshed.  Tonight we are hoping to get over to Hattiville where we can go to church tonight haha we are praying our car is done being pimped out! (haha meaning our bumper is on).

Thank you so much for your prayers!!!!  Thank you for your love and thank you for support! I really miss yall a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.